Welcome to Newark Unified School District. We are pleased that you have chosen to join Newark and we look forward to a rewarding and successful school year. The Human Resources Department has implemented a new process with the goal of decreasing paper consumption. Below are all the employment forms and information you will need.
Please read all the information items below. Download, print and complete the New Hire Employment Packet. When you have the forms completed, please schedule an appointment with HR and bring all the required forms and supporting documents with you to your meeting. Any questions you have can be answered at that time.
Read only forms:
- Employee Right to Representation READ Only
- Certificated and Management Employee Benefits
- New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage
- NUSD COBRA Memo
- American Fidelity
- AESOP – Automated Substitute Instructions for Employees
Below is the link to the new hire packet which must be completed and brought to the New Hire/Intake Meeting which you will or have received the details about in an e-mail.
Additionally when you meet with Human Resources you will need to bring the following documents with
- Official transcripts for all universities you have attended in order to verify semester units
- Current TB test within the last 4 years
- Receipt for fingerprint clearance
- Supporting documentation for I-9 form
- Copy of Social Security Card for Payroll
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us and welcome to NUSD!