Important Information about your First Invoice:
2019-2020 Families: Refunds will be issued on or about June 20th, 2020 for the last two weeks of March, 2020, when we were mandated to close due to the Covid 19 Shutdown.
New Students for School Year 2020-2021
- You will receive your first invoice before the school start in August via Email. (By Post Office Mail if you request)
- The first payment has to be received before the first day of school.
- You can choose to mail the payment or bring it in to the office. We also have a mail slot to drop off the payment for non-office hours.
- The office accepts cash, check, or money order only.
- Credit card payment is available through Myschoolbucks.com. (Processing Fee is 4.25% of the amount due).
- Office Address: 5715 Musick Ave. Newark, CA 94560 Port # 24. Musick Elementary School Campus
Información importante sobre su primera factura:
Nuevos estudiantes para el año escolar 2020-21
- Usted recibirá su primera factura antes del inicio de la escuela en Agosto por correo electrónico. (Por correo postal si lo solicita)
- El primer pago debe ser recibido antes del primer día de clases.
- Puede elegir enviar el pago por correo o traerlo a la oficina. También tenemos una caja postal para dejar el pago fuera del horario de oficina.
- La oficina solo acepta efectivo, cheque o giro postal.
El pago con tarjeta de crédito está disponible a través de Myschoolbucks.com. (Con un cargo de 4.25% del monto adeudado.
- La dirección de la oficina: 5715 Musick Ave. Newark, CA 94560 Salón # 24. Musick Elementary School Campus.
NUSD CHILD CARE PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Monthly invoices are distributed to the Child Care Centers and placed in the Sign In/Out binder. All communications from Child Care are placed in the clear pocket designated for your student in the Sign In/Out binder.
It is the parents’ responsibility to pick up the invoice and make a timely payment. If someone else is picking up your child, you will need to make arrangements to pick up your invoice on the first school day of the month. In order to avoid a $25.00 late fee, you will need to have your payment made by the due date on the invoice.
|2018-2019 NUSD Child Care Payment Schedule|
|Payment Number||Payment||Days of School||Dates Payment Covers|
|1 of 9||9/3/2020||20||August 23, 2018- September 20, 2018|
|2 of 9||10/10/2018||20||September 21, 2018 – October 18, 2018|
|3 of 9||11/8/20178||20||October 19, 2018 – November 16, 2018|
|4 of 9||12/7/2018||20||November 26, 2018 – January 7, 2019|
|5 of 9||1/11/2019||20||January 8, 2019 – February 6, 2019|
|6 of 9||2/8/2019||20||February 7,2019 – March 8, 2019|
|7 of 9||3/8/2019||20||March 12, 2019- April 8, 2019|
|8 of 9||4/8/2019||20||April 9, 2019 – May 14, 2019|
|9 of 9||5/8/2019||20||May 15, 2019 – June 12, 2019|
|Child Care fees cover the 180 days school is in session, no fee is charged for center holidays.|
|All payments for new students are due before service starts.|
|If there is no school – there is no fee!|
|There are nine equal payments to help you budget during the school year.|
|If you start or end during a payment cycle, your fee will be prorated to the end of that cycle.|
We accept cash, check (payable to “Newark Unified School District”), or money order in our office in Room 24 on the Musick Elementary campus at 5735 Musick Avenue in Newark. We also accept direct monthly payments sent to us by your bank in the form of a check- ask your bank for details.
Credit card payments must be made through myschoolbucks.com, please note that credit card payments will include a convenience fee.
FULL FEE FOR CHILDCARE
Full fee families may be enrolled providing space exists.
In the past, we have not charged for time that children have participated in before or after- school activities, such as the Breakfast Program, Homework Club or recreational activities. We have found this to be unsustainable. There are times when these after-school programs have been cancelled at the last minute and/or the children did not wish to participate on certain days. We must schedule staff on a regular basis and maintain state ratios of adults to students. Therefore, whether or not your child participates in after-school activities, your child care fees will be calculated from the regular classroom dismissal time to the time your child is signed out of child care.
- Don’t forget that Fridays are early dismissal days. In selecting the hours you need, you must remember to calculate longer child care hours on Fridays.
- There are no refunds for unused hours.
- The monthly invoice total is based on the number of hours indicated on the first page of the Child Care Enrollment Contract. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to notify child care staff regarding changes in hours of service by the 20th of the month preceding the change in hours. We must receive the first page of the Child Care Contract with the updated hours from the parent or guardian to make any changes.
- Days and hours that you indicate on the (Days and Hours Form) are the only days that your child may attend. We must meet State ratios and we may have placed other students in the spots where there was an opening.
- If you schedule a vacation during the school year, your monthly fee is not reduced or refunded.
ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT PROGRAM REFERRALS
These programs offer financial support to families to be used for child care, based on criteria set by each program. These are not child care providers.
Estos programas ofrecen ayuda financiera a las familias que usan el cuidaddo de niños, basado en las politicas de cada agencia. Estas agencias no son proveedoras de cuidado de niños.
4C’s of Alameda County
22351 City Center Dr., Suite 200
Hayward, CA 94541
4C’s of San Mateo County
330 Twin Dolphin Dr., Suite 119
Redwood City, CA 94065
Child Care Links
6601 Owens Dr., Suite 100
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Child, Family and Community Services, Inc.
21950 Ruus Rd.
Union City, CA 94588
Please note that we must receive the first month’s payment OR a valid contract from an alternative payment program before we enroll a student in child care.
Tenga en cuenta que requerimos el pago del primer mes o el contrato del programa de Pago Alternativo antes de que el estudiante comience el servicio de cuidado de niños con el Distrito.