THINK Together is an after school program at James Graham Elementary, A. L. Schilling Elementary & Newark Junior High School.
THINK Together offers a FREE high-quality program that provides homework assistance, physical activities, clubs, academic enrichment and a nutritious snack and supper daily.
Some important things to note:
- Program operates Monday through Friday from school dismissal time to 6:00pm, starting on the first day of school.
- Students must attend program every day and must be signed out by an authorized adult over the age of 18 years.
- Program is open to all students and grade levels at James Graham Elementary, A. L. Schilling Elementary and Newark Junior High School.
- Filling out an enrollment form is not a guarantee of placement in the program.
- If there are no openings when your application is received, the student will be placed on a wait list, and you will be notified when there is a place for the student.
If you would like to enroll your student in the THINK Together Expanded Learning Program, you must fill out an enrollment form. For more information, you can go to the school front office at the end of the school day to be directed to the location of the Site Supervisor.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the school’s Site Supervisor:
|Graham Elementary||Jessica Torres||510.876.1383|
|Schilling Elementary||Ashley Agrillo||510.876.1687|
|Newark Junior High||Zakiyyah Stubbs||510.876.1688|
THINK Together is an After School Education and Safety (ASES) grant program serving students at Graham Elementary, Schilling Elementary and Newark Junior High School. Newark Unified School District and the City of Newark partner to:
- Oversee, support and provide training to THINK Together staff;
- Provide classroom supplies, equipment and other items needed;
- Coordinate with NUSD Child Nutrition Services for a daily nutritious snack for student participants;
- Manage budgets related to THINK Together; and
- Compile and submit Semi-Annual and Annual State Reports.