CHILD CARE FEES FOR 2021-2022
|Plan||Weekly Hours per Child||Hours per Month||
|1 Child||2 Children||3 Children|
We also have Drop In Contracts and you can choose from two payment options for the Pre-Paid Drop-In Service: $78.00 for 10 hours of Child Care and $156.00 for up to 20 hours of Child Care. You buy these hours and may use them through the end of the year. If hours are not used up by the last day of school, there will be no refunds. Drop In Service may not be used more than twice a month.
Contrato de Servicio de Cuidado Escolar Prepagado
Escoja una de las dos opciones de Cuidado Escolar Prepagado: 1. Prepago de $78.00 for 10 horas de Cuidado Escolar; 2. Prepago de $156.00 for 20 horas de Cuidado Escolar
Important Information about your First Invoice:
New Students for School Year 2020-2021
- You will receive your first invoice before the school start in August via Email. (By Post Office Mail if you request)
- The first payment has to be received before the first day of school.
- You can choose to mail the payment or bring it in to the office. We also have a mail slot to drop off the payment for non-office hours.
- The office accepts cash, check, or money order only.
- Credit card payment is available through Myschoolbucks.com. (Processing Fee is 4.25% of the amount due).
- Office Address: 5715 Musick Ave. Newark, CA 94560 Port # 21 Musick Elementary School Campus
Información importante sobre su primera factura:
Nuevos estudiantes para el año escolar 2020-21
- Usted recibirá su primera factura antes del inicio de la escuela en Agosto por correo electrónico. (Por correo postal si lo solicita)
- El primer pago debe ser recibido antes del primer día de clases.
- Puede elegir enviar el pago por correo o traerlo a la oficina. También tenemos una caja postal para dejar el pago fuera del horario de oficina.
- La oficina solo acepta efectivo, cheque o giro postal.
El pago con tarjeta de crédito está disponible a través de Myschoolbucks.com. (Con un cargo de 4.25% del monto adeudado.
- La dirección de la oficina: 5715 Musick Ave. Newark, CA 94560 Salón # 21 Musick Elementary School Campus.
NUSD CHILD CARE PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Monthly invoices are distributed to the Child Care Centers and placed in the Sign In/Out binder. All communications from Child Care are placed in the clear pocket designated for your student in the Sign In/Out binder.
It is the parents’ responsibility to pick up the invoice and make a timely payment. If someone else is picking up your child, you will need to make arrangements to pick up your invoice on the first school day of the month. In order to avoid a $25.00 late fee, you will need to have your payment made by the due date on the invoice.
|2020-21 NUSD Child Care Payment Schedule|
|Payment Number||Payment||Days of School||Dates Payment Covers|
|1 of 9||9/1/2020||20||August 13, 2020 – September 10, 2020|
|2 of 9||10/1/2020||20||September 11,2020 – October 8,2020|
|3 of 9||11/1/2020||20||October 9,2020 – November 5,2020|
|4 of 9||12/1/2020||20||November 6, 2020- December 11, 2020|
|5 of 9||1/4/2021||20||December 14, 2020 – January 27, 2021|
|6 of 9||2/1/2021||20||January 28, 2021 – February 26, 2021|
|7 of 9||3/1/2021||20||March 2, 2021 – March 29, 2021|
|8 of 9||4/1/2021||20||March 30, 2021 – May 4, 2021|
|9 of 9||5/1/2021||20||May 5, 2021 – June 2, 2021|
|* A Late fee will be charged if payment is not made by the 8th of each month!|
Child Care fees cover the 180 days school is in session, no fee is charged for center holidays.
**Payments must be received in advance for all new enrollees.
If there is no school – there is no fee!
There are nine equal payments to help you budget during the school year/
If you start or end during a payment cycle, your fee will be prorated to the end of that cycle.
This Calendar is subject to change due to NUSD 2020-2021 Calendar changes.
We accept cash, check (payable to “Newark Unified School District”), or money order in our office in Room 21 on the Musick Elementary campus at 5735 Musick Avenue in Newark. We also accept direct monthly payments sent to us by your bank in the form of a check- ask your bank for details.
Credit card payments must be made through myschoolbucks.com, please note that credit card payments will include a convenience fee.
FULL FEE FOR CHILDCARE
Full fee families may be enrolled providing space exists.
In the past, we have not charged for time that children have participated in before or after- school activities, such as the Breakfast Program, Homework Club or recreational activities. We have found this to be unsustainable. There are times when these after-school programs have been cancelled at the last minute and/or the children did not wish to participate on certain days. We must schedule staff on a regular basis and maintain state ratios of adults to students. Therefore, whether or not your child participates in after-school activities, your child care fees will be calculated from the regular classroom dismissal time to the time your child is signed out of child care.
- Don’t forget that Fridays are early dismissal days. In selecting the hours you need, you must remember to calculate longer child care hours on Fridays.
- There are no refunds for unused hours.
- The monthly invoice total is based on the number of hours indicated on the first page of the Child Care Enrollment Contract. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to notify child care staff regarding changes in hours of service by the 20th of the month preceding the change in hours. We must receive the first page of the Child Care Contract with the updated hours from the parent or guardian to make any changes.
- Days and hours that you indicate on the (Days and Hours Form) are the only days that your child may attend. We must meet State ratios and we may have placed other students in the spots where there was an opening.
- If you schedule a vacation during the school year, your monthly fee is not reduced or refunded.
ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT PROGRAM REFERRALS
These programs offer financial support to families to be used for child care, based on criteria set by each program. These are not child care providers.
Estos programas ofrecen ayuda financiera a las familias que usan el cuidaddo de niños, basado en las politicas de cada agencia. Estas agencias no son proveedoras de cuidado de niños.
4C’s of Alameda County
Hayward Office: 22351 City Center Dr., Suite 200, Hayward, CA 94541 (510) 582-2182
Fremont Office: 39650 Liberty Street #370, Fremont, CA 94538 (510) 713-2557
Hively (California Dept. of Education)
6601 Owens Dr., Suite 100
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Hively (California Dept. of Education)
39155 Liberty St., Suite D450
Fremont, CA 94538
Please note that we must receive the first month’s payment OR a valid contract from an alternative payment program before we enroll a student in child care.
Tenga en cuenta que requerimos el pago del primer mes o el contrato del programa de Pago Alternativo antes de que el estudiante comience el servicio de cuidado de niños con el Distrito.