Project: NEWARK MEMORIAL HIGH SCHOOL – STADIUM LIGHTS
- Bid packet released: April 4, 2019
- Mandatory bid walk at NMHS – 39375 Cedar Blvd, 94560 – April 22, 2019 at 10:00 am
- Deadline for questions: April 25, 2019 by 5:00 pm
- Bids due: May 6, 2019 at 2:00 pm
- Bid opening at NUSD MOT – 37370 Birch St (Bldg B) – May 6, 2019 at 2:30 pm
- Evaluations of bids completed by: May 20, 2019
- Award approved by Board of Education: June 6, 2019 (tentative)
Bid documents are here:
Questions about this project? Contact: Puck Ananta <[email protected]>
CONTRACTORS – QUALIFIED – REGISTRATION:
NUSD opted-in to CUPCCAA (California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act) per Board Resolution # 1664, approved on July 5, 2005.
Pursuant to CUPCCAA (PCC 22000 et seq.), NUSD is inviting all licensed contractors to submit information for inclusion on the District’s list of qualified bidders for informal bidding ($60,000-$200,000) for the 2019 calendar year. This follows the provisions of the California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act.
Thank you for your interest. To submit your company’s info, please click on this button:
- California Uniform Construction Cost Accounting Commission (CUCCAC): http://www.sco.ca.gov/ard_cuccac.html
- Cost Accounting Policies and Procedures Manual of the CUCCAC: https://www.sco.ca.gov/Files-ARD-Local/CUCCAC_Manual.pdf
- Department of Industrial Relations (DIR) Public Works Contractor Registration Information: http://www.dir.ca.gov/Public-Works/PublicWorks.html
CONTRACTORS – PREQUALIFIED – APPLICATION:
This application (along with info on required financial report, job history, etc) will be made available when applicable.